Paymentwall has partnered with Cubilis to allow hotels and accommodation providers accept payments using credit cards and alternative payment methods worldwide. To connect your Cubilis profile with Paymentwall simply follow the steps below.
Before you get started
Make sure that your website meets following requirements:
Room description and photos are listed on the website.
STEP 1: Set up a Paymentwall account
Create a Paymentwall account using the following link: https://api.paymentwall.com/pwaccount?source=stardekk
Click on Business Profile from the dashboard to add your company information and upload required documents:
- Click on My Projects tab form the left navigation bar. Save your
Secret Keythat you will need to enter in Cubilis account settings.
- Submit your project for review, in the popup window enter your website URL and credentials for a test account:
- Send us an email to email@example.com, so that Paymentwall for Travel Team can check your account to make sure that everything is set up correctly.
Step 2: Set up a Cubilis account
Open Cubilis Account Settings page: https://login.cubilis.eu/logis/account.aspx
Scroll down until you find the option Guarantee settings and click Manage:
- Click on Add to add Paymentwall as a payment system:
- Choose Paymentwall from the dropdown menu and click on Load:
- Enter project keys from Paymentwall project settings page https://api.paymentwall.com/developers/applications and click on Save:
Once you completed all steps above - you can start processing payments with Paymentwall for Cubilis.
If you still have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can start to test payments of your projects.
Once you make sure everything works smoothly, please submit your project to go live.